Fall striped bass run in the San Pablo Bay, every year we get these fish. If you and your would like to come out with us get in touch with us at WWW.HOOKDUPSPORTFISHING.COM and tell the capt you watch WWW.HELPUFISH.NET!
Six Rod and Reel Combos that cover just about every lure in bass fishing.
Nanticoke River bass fishing in April with The Bass college. Register today at The Bass College for more videos, tips, forums with pros and guides, and free bait offers with all Tackle Warehouse Orders. Register and see the forums for details.
WARNING. ONLY buy from Soljer or Amazon. You will not get what is pictured or in the video from other sellers! 5 Star feedback are items sold from Soljer. We make our lures and do not sell to anyone. Others sellers are fake fraudulent sellers with no feedback
1.2 ounces: 4 inches long.
6 segment slowing sinking Blue Gill fishing lure
see you tube video for action. https://youtu.be/BcBpHxjVhmk
Fun mug for our fishermanHand-painted porcelain mug in dark blue with a tan rim.^Reads:”I Love It When My Wife Lets Me Go Fishing”^Measures:4 1/2″ X 3″Opening and holds 18oz^Dishwasher safe/FDA approved/Microwave safe.^Gift Boxed
This week’s episode revisits Lake Bastrop and Lake Bastrop State Park after the most devastating wild fire in the history of the state of Texas. We’ll check on the bass fishing and tell the amazing story of the Loblolly pine tree recovery program. Plus our weekly fishing reports from the southwest region.
Have you ever walked down the street and you spot a girl you really love? It is not as complicated as you think it is. Making a girl love you is simple and requires no tricks. What has worked for centuries by many men will always work with women because human nature will never change.
Here are simple things you can do to make them madly fall in love with you:
- Don’t have any expectations. Don’t expect her to fall madly in love with you or don’t expect to be rejected. If you get rejected by a girl, don’t get upset or feel mad. There’s no point in being too emotional. Remember, there are plenty of fishes in the sea – don’t let one girl pull you down. The girl that just rejected you, another one around the corner that looks just like her might like you.
- Honesty is the biggest turn on. Be direct and tell her what you think and how you feel. The more genuine and honest you are, the more likely she reacts in a positive way. You might think it’s easy but when you see a beautiful girl, it’s hard not to be direct and open. However, it is important not to over praise the girl because you might look too needy and desperate. Have no attachment to the outcome and you will do fine.
- Be your best self. Avoid being someone you’re not. Everybody got some positive things about them that can impress any woman. When you try to be someone else that you’re not, girls can see through that immediately.
- Have fun! Don’t take yourself too seriously. Women love guys that are fun and outgoing. Nobody wants to hang out with someone who is a loner and is boring. Be different from everybody – most importantly, be yourself!
Lake Norman and Lake Wylie Bass fishing guide Rusty White shows the best techniques for bass fishing.
Bass Fishing North Carolina is everything you want it to be with bass fishing guide Rusty White. Rusty is NC’s most exciting fishing guide. Fishing North Carolina is best on Lake Norman and Lake Wylie. Come see Race City USA and the Nascar Hall Of Fame after a day on the water with Rusty. If you ever wanted to learn what the pro’s know or where the “Honey Holes” are on Lake Norman and Lake Wylie then spend a day with Rusty White.
Lake Norman fishing and Lake Wylie fishing with Rusty White. NC Bass fishing at it’s finest. Let Rusty White take you to the best Bass fishing holes on Lake Norman and Lake Wylie. Rusty White is the Lake Norman fishing guide for all who love Bass fishing. You will never see Lake Norman fishing and Lake Wylie fishing the same again. Rusty White is considered to be one of the best Bass Fishing Guides in NC. When you want to go Lake Norman fishing and Lake Wylie fishing there is no other fishing guide to consider.
There really is no substitute for time on the water, especially when you’re with Professional Bass Fisherman, Rusty White. Come experience the exhilaration of hooking the big one, and learn new techniques to last you a lifetime. Rusty will lead you to the best spots to fish for Largemouth and Spotted bass on Lake Wylie, Lake Norman and Lake Wateree. Take advantage of your time on the water to just catch fish or to work on and develop specific fishing techniques.
Pro Angler, Host of Facts of Fishing THE SHOW and Bassmaster Emcee Dave Mercer explains the One / Two Punch approach for catching big topwater smallmouth.
Your color choice is the sticker only (sticker is pictured in white) . There is no background color. The surface that you apply the sticker to will become your background color, so please select sticker color accordingly.
This will be a single color sticker. This is a DIE-CUT vinyl decal meaning that the background has been trimmed off. If there is a background color in the picture, it is used only as a representation. The background color will be the surface color you place the sticker on (or clear if you put it on a window).
The decal will come with clear transfer tape, so you can easily apply it to anything you like (walls, windows, cars, mailbox, mirrors, laptops, etc etc etc). I use PREMIUM Oracal brand vinyl for all decals.
Application is relatively easy. Your decal will come as THREE pieces – the backing paper, the sticker itself, and the clear transfer tape. Make sure you are applying to a CLEAN surface. You carefully pull the clear transfer tape up from the backing paper, making sure that it pulls the sticker up with it (if it does not, then firmly press down on it with a squee-gee or credit card or something similar until it sticks properly to the clear transfer tape). Then you apply the sticker and clear transfer tape to whatever surface you would like the decal on. You then use a squee-gee or credit card or something similar to firmly press down once again, making sure that the sticker STICKS, and then you carefully and slowly remove the clear transfer tape from the top, leaving behind only the sticker. I have found that on some surfaces (especially walls and wood surfaces), it helps to leave the clear transfer tape on for awhile to make sure everything is sticking well before removing it.
I do not issue refunds or exchanges on vinyl decals. Please understand this before you bid. Some decals are more difficult to apply than others (especially the little ones!) – likewise, some surfaces are more difficult to apply decals to.EASY TO APPLY
7 YEAR PREMIUM ORACAL VINYL
Business burnout can be suffered by any business owner, whether you own and manage an online business or brick-and-mortar business. Most people would agree that business burnout can occur for many different reasons but the most common reasons are (1) When a person tries to do every task on their own or (2) they do not know their limitations and try to do everything for Everyone, and actually end up neglecting themselves.
Here are 3 common ways to get control over your "business burnout":
1) Chart – (also known as "plan") Make a list of every task that needs to be accomplished, whether its personal, household or business related. Once you have everything written down assign a day of the week that you can solely focus on that specific task. Remember, every task should help you reach your goal. Charting your tasks and goals are very important for any size business. Here's a little exercise that can help you chart your way to success. Get a large piece of paper and draw a bulls-eye with about 5 rings. The middle ring is your ultimate goal, from there each ring would be a step towards your goal. The most outer ring would be where you are today. Beside each task you should give yourself a date that represents the date you would like to begin and end each goal. Making sure you are giving yourself ample time to get a task completed makes you more focused and relaxed, there's nothing worse than getting yourself upset over a task that was not completed in an unrealistic time frame to begin with. Charting takes a little effort and some getting used to, but the pay off in the end will be worth it. If you are completely unable to focus on charting by yourself, then utilizing the assistance of a virtual assistant or business coach will be to your best advantage.
2) Outsource-Outsourcing is not just for the "big businesses" anymore! Every business can benefit from outsourcing, if its done correctly. If you look at your competition or sometimes a company that you admire, you'll see that they have a team in place, with most projects and tasks being outsourced to another company. The owner does not do every task himself, in fact his business is so large in part by having a team of specialists in place so that he / she can now focus on other aspects of the business. Outsourcing does not have to cost you a small fortune, if done correctly in the beginning. That's why its so important to have your chart in front of you at all times.
3) (Be) Purposeful- Did you know purposeful means "compulsive, determined, driven"? To be successful in business every decision you make should be made on purpose and with a purpose. I find it very intriguing how some people just jump into their businesses without a purpose and when they do not see the increase in sales right away they give up. They might have a goal in mind, say for instance "I want to make $ 1,000 per week in sales" This is a statement, not a goal. What is it that you really want out of owning and running your own business? It can be as simple as you not wanting to work for someone else. Being a purposeful business owner takes time, a lot of thought and an inner desire to make it to the next level and stick with your business. Being purposeful in charting your business must include having a team in place. You can not do it all yourself.
COPs is not just for law anymore, it's what helps your business succeed in this world and help you fulfill your business dreams. Remember the next time you feel like throwing in the towel, hanging up a "closed" sign and shutting your business doors, that COPs is right here waiting on you.