Next Tournament is June 9th, 2019 – Cape Fair on Table Rock!!
Pay Online for USA Bassin Tournaments for Table Rock Fall & North Divisions & Membership Cards
Next Tournament is June 9th, 2019 – Cape Fair Marina ramp on Table Rock! 6:30 to 3:00! This will be a tourney # 5 of 5 for Table Rock North spring division of USA Bassin National fishing trail! This Tournament will DECIDE Table Rock North Division Champions!!
Table Rock North Division standings as of May 28th!
For complete results for all USA Bassin divisions nationwide, go here, www.usabassin.com!
Team Place Caught TTL. Wgt Big Points
- Kyle Moore/ Andy Archdale 1 18 47.87 5.21 389
- Jared Tourville/Marcus Sherman 2 12 27.46 3.43 372
- Randy & Westin Yancey 3 5 12.16 2.88 366
- Tim Johnson/Simon Tapprich 4 15 34.14 2.78 288
- David Rice/David Quick 5 15 33.65 3.60 287
Earn Free or Buy Raffle Tickets for Quality Fishing Lures/Gear!
Raffle Tickets Can be bought or earned free but Only at Table Rock North division, MO14 tournaments!
(5) Mega Chomp Lure Company Assortments of their custom made lures (Includes 1 Spinnerbait or 1 Inline buzzbait & 1 – 2 pack of Jigs, OR 2 – 2 packs of Skirted Slider Weights, our choice of colors and weight! www.megachomplureco.com
$50 Okeechobee ‘Fat Boy’ Tackle Bag with (2) 370 size Utility boxes included (holds 4 total) !Given Away 4-20-2019
Earn ‘5’ Free Raffle Tickets for for every tournament fished within the Table Rock North division schedule!
- The more you fish, the more raffle tickets you get for free.
- Each team then can buy additional raffle tickets only at tournaments they enter at a rate of 4 for $5.00 or 10 for $10!
Must be present at the June 9th weigh in at Cape Fair Marina, to win if your number(s) is drawn!!
Pay below to receive lower boat number! See Complete Schedule below!!
For those paying for tournament entries online, beginning this season 2019, we are giving a ‘free’ Mega Chomp Lure Co lure or Rapala or Storm crankbait, after the weigh in at the ramp to everyone who paid through this link for their entry into our Fall or North division tournaments! Be sure and see me, Randy Yancey if you have one coming, after the weigh in! This is to thank you for paying early, and it will be our choice as to whether the lures given are jigs, sliders, buzzbaits etc.
Table Rock Lake North Division of USA Bassin National Tournament Trail 2019 Bass Fishing Tournament Schedule!
- March 24th, 2019 Aunts Creek Ramp 7:00am to 3:00pm TRL Div. 1 of 5
- *April 14th, 2019 Cape Fair Marina will be rescheduled TRL Div. * of 5
- April 20th, 2019 Mill Creek Ramp 6:30am to 3:00pm TRL Div.2 of 5
- May 4th, 2019 $100 OPEN Aunts Creek 6:30am to 2:30pm OPEN TO ALL/ & Makeup April 14th Tournament (This is Tourney 3 of 5 division tournaments)
- May 18th,2019 Mill Creek Ramp 6:00am to 3:00pm TRL Div.4 of 5
- June 9th, 2019 Cape Fair Marina 6:30am to 3:00pm TRL Div.5 of 5
- *April 14th tournament will be held in conjunction with the May 4th Open tournament and will be used to count toward USA Bassin points and to determine division champion!!
Also, to get more and more fishermen in SW Missouri fishing these fish catching, custom made Mega Chomp Lures,the owner of Mega Chomp Lures, Johnny Smith is allowing us to give any of our USA Bassin or Largemouth Bass Nation tournament fishermen a 25% discount on orders placed via their website! Use code ‘TCBC25’ at checkout and receive 25% off your orders using this code!!
Click this link, www.megachomplureco.com and browse around and check some of the best quality, bass catching lures available today! As I said above, at checkout, enter ‘ TCBC25’ to receive your discount!!
Cash Only Accepted at the Ramp & USA Bassin Membership cards will be available if you don’t have one!
Enter Online Below!
Get lower boat number with online entry!!
Deadline is the day ‘before’ the tournament until 9pm CST!
Oh, and the bass are really beginning to bite!! We caught these three in just over an hour, May 26th after 5:00 pm!
For most recent results, go here, www.usabassin.com and select Table Rock North division MO14